CSB helps pastors, leadership teams and congregations build THE CHURCH through its MEN and FAMILIES.
“We’d like to see how BUILDING MEN who are BUILDING BOYS can BUILD OUR CHURCH.”
Building the CHURCH
God calls every Believer to a work that is uniquely suited to them. CSB invites men to Win and Train Boys and Young Men for Christ. This is an exciting challenge that ties a man, and his family, to his church and community.
Christian Service Brigade is all about “Building Godly Men of Today and Tomorrow”. It’s more than our motto.
We partner with national and international men’s ministries to help your church provide opportunities for your men to GROW in Christ and minister using their God-given talents and strengths. We can help you challenge your men to work for the Lord, and we can help equip them to serve and disciple every generation.
Having a CSB ministry in your church opens up doors of new opportunities for your men – men who may not fit anywhere else or who are wanting to do something more. And CSB helps prepare them to disciple every generation: the boys and male teens in their formative years, and older men who want to hone their relationships with God and each other. CSB can help you build Godly Men of Today and Tomorrow.
“I realized that though I could give my two boys many things as a loving mother, what I couldn’t give them was an example of what it means to be a godly man. For that they would need to see Christian masculinity modeled. I don’t know what I would have done if it were not for the opportunity that Christian Service Brigade gave my sons to be discipled by amazing godly men.”
Christian Service Brigade | Canada:
- Serves as a church-run, Christ-centred, inter-generational ministry for men and boys.
- Supports the local church in its work to fulfill the Great Commission with a mentoring outreach to the church and community.
- Fortifies a church’s ability to attract new families.
- Helps with fatherless boys in a congregation and community.
- Equips men with the training to excel in the mentoring and discipleship of boys.
- Challenges men to actively engage in building and shaping boys into Godly Men.
- Strengthens teens to influence the world rather than be influenced by the world.
- Encourages boys and young men to see their dads and other men as examples to be followed (2 Timothy 2:2).
- Advocates a weekly action-packed ministry that resonates with boys of all ages.
- Makes available age-appropriate, action-based program resources.
- Provides regional and national staff to help train, guide, and address local needs.
- Partners with regional Christian camps that offer men and boys a summer experience.
CSB’s comprehensive discipleship ministry is a spiritual “roadmap”, equipping today’s men of the church to work together in Building Godly Men of Tomorrow – your boys.
Discipleship is a marathon. It takes time, effort, and above all, relationships to build the spiritual habits which help define Christ-centred manhood. God designed men to do this. CSB Canada comes alongside the church’s existing ministries to help the church fulfill the Great Commission of making disciples of its boys, men, families and community.
FOR A PROGRAM OVERVIEW, please click on the button below:
TO JUMP TO A SPECIFIC PROGRAM, please select the program button below:
TO CONTACT US, please click on the button below: